Wednesday, November 30, 2016

2016 Holiday PDF Sale - Even Lower Prices Than Last Year!

The full list of available PDF's is shown below.  Standard prices and the sale prices are shown.  The sale begins today and runs through January 1.

Payment is made to me via PayPal at brentoman@q.com  .  If you would prefer to receive a request for payment from me through PayPal, please email me and we can handle payment that way.


$15   (On Sale until Jan 2 for $10)
Archon 2nd Edition
Band of Brothers 2nd Edition
Anchor of Faith
Cartouche 2nd Edition
Les Grognards 2nd Edition
Hallowed Ground  2nd Edition
 Din of Battle 2nd Edition
 Barrage
Jump or Burn
Command Piquet
Pulse of Battle
Field of Battle 2nd Edition
Blunders on the Danube
Field of Battle: World War 1
Field of Battle: WW2
Hostile Realms

$10  (On Sale until Jan 2 for $6)
Hannibal ad Portas  (file in 3 parts due to file size)
Chef de PK
Grand Piquet
Theatre of War
Forgotten Heroes
PKowboys

$3 
Master Rules  (needed for playing the Piquet period supplements)

6 comments:

  1. I don't have a timeline for VW yet. They are still in the hands of the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brent order sent for Les Grogs and Master Rule PDFs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried emailing brentoman@q.com but received message "destination computer does not support electronic mail"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure what the issue is (was?), but my email is brentoman@q.com , and I've been receiving and sending emails without problems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samtgemeinde Sögel Not often do I encounter a weblog that is both educated and entertaining, and let me tell you, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is excellent; the issue is something that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my quest for something relating to this.

    ReplyDelete